[turba] Pb with self bindings on LDAP server

Sébastien Abeilhou sebastien.abeilhou at ac-toulouse.fr
Mon Apr 23 12:12:02 UTC 2007

Hi,

I use turba. I've personnal addressbook in a SQL Database, and i share a
LDAP adressbook.

I want my users connect on the LDAP server with their self dn.

How does i configure the source.php of turba to do this ?
Must i use a hook ?

/// source.php extract

$cfgSources['localldap'] = array(
    //'title' => _("Shared Directory"),
    'title' => 'MyOrganisation',
    'type' => 'ldap',
    'params' => array(
        'server' => 'myhost.mydomain.com,
        'port' => 389,
        'tls' => false,
        'root' => 'my_suffixe',
        'bind_dn' => '',
        'bind_password' => '',
        'sizelimit' => 200,
        'dn' => array('cn'),
        'objectclass' => array('top',
                               'person',
                               'organizationalPerson','inetOrgPerson'),
        'charset' => 'iso-8859-1',
        // check if all required attributes for an entry are set and add
them
        // if needed.
        'checkrequired' => false,
        // string to put in missing required attributes.
        'checkrequired_string' => ' ',
        'version' => 3
    ),

Where can i find documentation about this section ?

Regards.