[turba] can not create contact list

Markus Krause krause at biochem.mpg.de
Thu Jul 12 13:37:18 UTC 2007

Hi all!

I am using latest versions of horde/imp/turba ... and have the
following problem:
if i select some entries in "My Address Book", then choose "Create a
new Contact List in: "->"My Address Book" and click on "Add" i get a
popup window which asks me for a name for the contact list but after
entering one and clicking on "OK" nothing else happens, at least no
lists are created and also horde.log (with debug turned on) shows no
actions/errors. I use MySQL as DB-Backend which works with all other
items (regular contact entries, kronolith calendar entries, users
preferences ...).

Did I miss something important in configuration or is this a (known?) bug?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Regards
    Markus

| Markus Krause, Mogli-Soft                                       |
| Support for Mac OS X, Webmail/Horde, LDAP, RADIUS, MySQL        |
| by order of the                                                 |
|    Computing Center of the Max-Planck-Institute of Biochemistry |
| E-Mail: krause at biochem.mpg.de  |  Tel.: 089 - 89 40 85 99       |
|         markus.krause at mac.com  |  Fax.: 089 - 89 40 85 98       |
|  Skype: markus.krause          | iChat: markus.krause at mac.com   |

      This message was sent using https://webmail2.biochem.mpg.de