[turba] Searching for more fields than just Name?

Struggle Tribe digitalstruggle at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 21:41:15 UTC 2007

I'm sorry to send so many emails in such a short time, but I just found this stanza in sources.php:
'search' => array(
    'name',
    'email',
    ),

I went and added more names that corresponded with items under "map" and they work.  'name' doesn't display anything in the dropdown.  Is this because, after doing the TurbaOutlook2003 changes, I no longer just have a 'name', um, field (what would these things ... 'firstname', 'lastname', etc. be called?)?  It seems to find names, though.  Any idea on how to make it say something?  Also, is there a way for one item on that dropdown list to search for multiple fields?  Like 'firstname' and or 'lastname' and or 'company'?

-Christian