[turba] distribution list

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Sat Jul 28 13:41:26 UTC 2007

There are two things you can look at:

1) http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=5144

2) If you are using a composite field for 'name' in sources.php, make
sure that
you have the 'lastname' field as the first entry in the fields array.

<code>
'name' => array('fields' => array('lastname', 'firstname'),
                 'format' => '%s %s),

</code>

This last one is due to a bug in PHP that affects the sscanf() function.