[turba] Can't browse Addressbooks

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Aug 30 15:33:14 UTC 2007

Quoting Thomas Widhalm <widhalmt at edv-widhalm.com>:

> Dear List members!
>
> Today I upgraded my turba to Version 2.1.4 and tried to create a shared
> Adressbook. This worked fine and I can create and search Contacts in
> both of them.
>
> But I can't browse any of them. Whenever I open a Adressbook for
> browsing it gives me the Errormessage: "Failed to access the address
> book: The address book "" does not exist."

So, you can search for a contact in the newly created address boo, and
it finds it ok, you only get this error while clicking 'browse' for
the shared address book or for ALL address books?

> All data lies in localsql.
>
> Could you tell me, what I could try to fix this? Or maybe what I could
> provide for troubleshooting?

For starters, check to see what is listed in your datatree. Look at
Administration->DataTree->horde.shares.turba and see what's listed
there.

Thanks,
mike

--