[turba] Javascript/DOM problem when adding contact to a new list

Gustavo Verduzco Vazquez gustavo.verduzco at eccc.ucr.ac.cr
Mon Sep 3 05:04:13 UTC 2007

Hi!

I am getting a javascript error when I try to add a contact on my
addressbook to a new list. Normally I select the contact and select
the option "Create a new contact list in" and pick the option "My
Address Book". Then I am asked for the name of the new contact list
which I type in the pop-up window and when I hit OK I get an error on
the status bar of Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox that reads:

Line: 68
Char: 13
Error: 'document.contacts.source' is null or not an object
Code: 0

Looks to me like a DOM related problem, but I've been unable to
determine where the error comes from. My default display view for
turba is "Address Book Listing" and I am using Horde Framework version
3.1.4 and Turba H3 version 2.1.4.

Your help will be highly appreciated!

Best Regards,
--