[turba] There are no clients which you have access to (TURBA and HERMES)

Claudio Baeza Retamal claudio at udec.cl
Thu Sep 6 16:45:48 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am use latest of CVS, yesterday, update all aplication: horde, turba,
hermes and whups, but hermes don't work (other application work fine).

El jue, 06-09-2007 a las 09:49 -0400, Michael Rubinsky escribió:
> Quoting Claudio F Baeza Retamal <claudio at udec.cl>:

> >> ...and what do you have entered in Turba's configuration for 'Name of
> >> client address book' ?
> >>

> > 1.- With separate address book:
> >
> > $conf['client']['addressbook'] = 'hermesclient';
> >
> > and add entry 'hermesclient' in sources.php .
>
> Assuming this source does not have share support enabled, and is using
> a seperate database table, this should work, assuming you have set
> permissions for your users in Administration->Permissions.

Yes, I am setting permission for separate database, I try with shared ->
true and shared->false, also I tried disable and enable shared on Horde
configuration, but don't work :( .

> > 2.- With  "Alternatively, if you are using Turba 2.1 or higher and are
> > using shared address books, you can do this" (wiki):
>
> Are you using 2.1 or 2.2 (either the alpha release or CVS HEAD)?

I am use:

Address Book (turba) H3 (2.2-cvs)
Horde (horde) 3.2-cvs
Tickets (whups) 1.0-cvs
Time Tracking (hermes) 1.0-cvs

daily updated.

> Reason I ask is that the values you use here would be slightly
> different.  If you are using CVS (or the 2.2 alpha) you would leave
> off the 'localsql:' part of the name here.
>
> I haven't tested/used hermes recently, so if you are still having
> issues, please continue to post them.  I'll try to look at hermes
> today and see if it works over here...

Thanks

claudio