[turba] There are no clients which you have access to (TURBA and HERMES)

Claudio Baeza Retamal claudio at udec.cl
Thu Sep 6 19:33:09 UTC 2007

Hi,

Of course :), I add entries to in new db for clients address book.

Also, as use TURBA 2.2, I create a user "fcfm" and new "Clientes"
address book for fcfm, edit permissions for "Clientes" (All
Authenticated Users can "Show" and "Read"), search uid for Clientes
Address Books in 'Data Tree' and fill 'Name of Clients Addressbook' in
turba:

$conf['client']['addressbook']='localsql:c5eb9ef0d2f7e9e2f3d677fcb4de8d5e';

Your hermes test is configured with postgresql? Perhaps it is a problem
with SQL driver.

claudio