[turba] Fwd: Re: There are no clients which you have access to (TURBA and HERMES)

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Sep 6 22:59:16 UTC 2007

----- Forwarded message from claudio at udec.cl -----
     Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 18:36:27 -0400
     From: Claudio Baeza Retamal <claudio at udec.cl>
  Subject: Re: [turba] There are no clients which you have access to
(TURBA and HERMES)
       To: mrubinsk at horde.org

El jue, 06-09-2007 a las 16:22 -0400, Michael Rubinsky escribió:
> Quoting Claudio Baeza Retamal <claudio at udec.cl>:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Of course :), I add entries to in new db for clients address book.
> >
> > Also, as use TURBA 2.2, I create a user "fcfm" and new "Clientes"
> > address book for fcfm, edit permissions for "Clientes" (All
> > Authenticated Users can "Show" and "Read"), search uid for Clientes
> > Address Books in 'Data Tree' and fill 'Name of Clients Addressbook' in
> > turba:
> >
> > $conf['client']['addressbook']='localsql:c5eb9ef0d2f7e9e2f3d677fcb4de8d5e';
>
> This is wrong for Turba 2.2.  It should be just
> 'c5eb9ef0d2f7e9e2f3d677fcb4de8d5e'
>

> > Your hermes test is configured with postgresql? Perhaps it is a problem
> > with SQL driver.
>
> I am using MySQL and all is working as expected, both with a shared
> source and with a seperatly defined table.

Hi,

the problem apparently is horde postgresql driver with postgresql server
8.x , I am install mysql-server and configure horde and HERMES work.

but I do not want to install another data base manager,
is complicated to administer postgresql and oracle, to add mysql is not
possible :( .

Thanks

claudio

> Thanks,
> mike
>
> --
> The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
> mrubinsk at horde.org
>
> "Time just hates me. That's why it made me an adult." - Josh Joplin

!DSPAM:46e0810b284361140017621!

----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks,
mike