[turba] Add global column

Rodrigo Monteiro mrodrigox at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:40:44 UTC 2007

Ok, thanks for the help.
I add in the prefs.php
   // columns to be displayed
   $_prefs['columns'] = array(
       'value' => "localsql\temail\nlocalldap\temail",
       'locked' => false,
       'shared' => false,
       'type' => 'implicit',
   );

Now I have other question:
I search in my localsql (or in the localldap), find 4 matches. It's
sorted by the name, when I put to sort by e-mail it gets me all the
conctacts in the list (not the filtered by the list). Is it a bug?

Now I'm getting the list, but not the whole one in the main page.
I increase the  sizelimit to 1000000 in sources.php, but still the same.

How can I do that?

I have about 4000 users, and I want to display it all on turba.

Regards,
Rodrigo.