[turba] upgrade and shared sql address books

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Mon Oct 15 19:36:47 UTC 2007

I am running Snapshot from 10/14/2007

I am continuing to have problem with the shared address books after
trying to flatten the shares. . I had bad share information from days
gone by as is referenced in Ticket 5778.
I have cleaned out the bad entried in datatree and attributes - and
now the count of address books is at least correct in the My Address
books screen -
but they all have the same name on them - which is the owners personal
address book. Maintenance or deleting doesn't seem to work and the
address book comments are not present so it is more systemic than just
bad labels.
I have seen the shared address books show of from non administrative
users - but their contents are not correct - and then the address
books disappear from the left menu.

Any tips on how to shoot this would be appreciated.

thx
Bill

--
Bill Graham
Systems Administrator
grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com

This electronic  mail sent from Hurley Public Schools - Hurley, South Dakota
http://www.hurleybulldogs.com

NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may
be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received the message in error, then delete it. Thank you.