[turba] problem browse at turba addressbook

Mainul Islam shuvo1470 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 06:30:52 UTC 2007

Hi

Recently i have installed the latest horde alpha version. but i am having
problem to browse the turba address book.

Address Book (turba) H3 (2.2-ALPHA)
Calendar (kronolith) H3 (2.2-ALPHA)
Dynamic Mail (dimp) H3 (1.0-ALPHA)
Filters (ingo) H3 (1.2-ALPHA)
Horde (horde) 3.2-ALPHA
Mail (imp) H3 (4.2-ALPHA)
Mobile Mail (mimp) H3 (1.1-ALPHA)
Notes (mnemo) H3 (2.2-ALPHA)
Tasks (nag) H3 (2.2-ALPHA)
I have inserted the  new tables at my mysql database by dropping the old one.
and as per the documentation i have run the
turba/scripts/upgrades/2007-06-17_flatten_shares.php but i am getting the
following messages

PHP Notice:  Undefined property:  DataTree_null::$_db in
/var/www/html/horde-test/turba/scripts/upgrades/2007-06-17_flatten_shares.php on
line 49
PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function getAssoc() on a non-object in
/var/www/html/horde-test/turba/scripts/upgrades/2007-06-17_flatten_shares.php on
line 53

while i am trying from horde to browse my address book its saying

Failed to access the address book: Source not found

could you please suggest what to do.

Mainul Islam