[turba] Address books not found (Upgrade -> 2.2 CVS)

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Jan 23 16:03:08 UTC 2008

Quoting Matt Baker <m at wheres.co.uk>:

> I still don't seem to have auto search on message composition in IMP but
> I've only just glanced at it so I'll have a better look later.

This is more of an IMP question probably, but I'm following up here anyway...

One thing I'm having an "issue" with in RC2 is the following:

After getting the autocomplete configured best I can, it works as long as
I either:

1) Type in a partial username
2) Type in a full username not in my domain

If instead I type in a full username in my domain, it does not autocomplete
in the sense that it does not add my local domain to it.

Anyone know if I'm just misconfigured, or if this feature (adding the default
domain during the autocomplete phase) has been removed?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!