[turba] LDAP source not visible (upgrade -> 2.2 CVS)

Matt Baker m at wheres.co.uk
Wed Jan 23 19:54:53 UTC 2008

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your reply.

Eric Jon Rostetter wrote:
> Quoting Matt Baker <m at wheres.co.uk>:
>
>> $cfgSources['localldap'] = array(
>>     'title' => _("Shared Directory"),
>>     'type' => 'ldap',
>>     'params' => array(
>>         'server' => 'ldap.example.com',
>
> Is the server name changed to protect the innocent, or is it really
> set to example.com?

Yes it's been changed for to protect the ... not so innocent. ;-)

>>         'root' => 'O=Org Name Removed,C=GB',
>
> Might work, or you might need a dc entry there?
>
> Other than that, it looks okay to me...

Yes, well it works OK in the old config.

I've discovered that I can list the contacts in the ldap store by going
direct to the url: e.g. .../turba/browse.php?source=localldap

So lets assume the sources.php is correct what could be preventing that
source from being displayed in the menu or being selected for searches?

Cheers,

Matt