[turba] Distribution Lists Not Saving

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Jan 26 00:29:45 UTC 2008

Quoting Brian Hildreth <bhildreth at nwstrat.com>:

> Good Day,
>
> I have a question that someone might be able to shed some light on. I
> am using Turba and when I try and create a new mailing list, I get the
> prompt to name the new mailing list, but when I press "OK" to save the
> new mailing list, nothing happens. It is like I don't have permission
> to create the mailing list. Is this a preference thing that I can
> change? Or is it a permissions problem. And I did select a few
> contacts within that address book before trying to add them to the new
> list. Any direction would be great.

You don't mention what version of Turba/Horde you are using or what
type of source you are using for your address books.  That being said,
there have been a number of bugs fixed regarding contact lists in
Turba 2.2 (available as RC2 currently). This could also be a symptom
of having you database (if your using a sql source) fields not up to
date with what you have configured in sources.php - although in that
case a lot of other stuff would probably be broken in turba for you as
well.

Anything in your horde or server logs?

Thanks,
mike