[turba] Conversion Problems

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Thu Feb 7 20:59:58 UTC 2008

id a test conversion today with last night's snapshot
Everything went pretty well - but there are two things

I am receiving this message in the logs

PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in
/var/www/html/webmail/turba/lib/Maintenance/Task/upgradelists.php on
line 48,

Also.

I have a singe SQL address book ( localsql). I have an administrative
account that contains two shares address books that everyone else
uses. Everybody can see them fine - except the administrative account
that owns them. They are only listed in MY Addressbooks - but no wheie
else. Not even in the options to show them. If I grant rights to
another userod to show/read/write/delete them - they become editable
by the other userid.The permissions for All Authenticated users is
show/read.

Any insights would be appreciated.

thx

Bill