[turba] turba upgraded to 2.2 and error occured

Arminas g.arminas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 08:02:27 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

It is quite strange problem, but i was not able to find a solution to
this. I upgraded turba to 2.2, make all the steps from Your tutorial
(INSTALLATION) . But here is an error which i got:

Failed to import application configuration for turba: Warning:
Registry::include(/w3/www/horde/config/../turba/config/conf.php)
[function.Registry-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /w3/www/horde/lib/Horde/Registry.php on line 904 Warning:
Registry::include() [function.include]: Failed opening
'/w3/www/horde/config/../turba/config/conf.php' for inclusion
(include_path='/w3/www/horde/lib:/usr/local/php5.2.5/lib/php/:/w3/www/horde/lib/')
in /w3/www/horde/lib/Horde/Registry.php on line 904

Premisions seems to be ok, owner is the same as apache's user.. *.dist
are removed in config. Maybe it is unsupported in my horde framework
version? Maybe anyone had the same problem as I have or know he issue
how to solve this stuff..

I am using:
Horde: 3.1.6
Imp: H3 (4.1.6)