[turba] turba upgraded to 2.2 and error occured

Arminas g.arminas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 09:14:04 UTC 2008

I am unpleasant to disturb all you, but there was nothing found
familiar with this error: i upgraded turba and it works fine, except
one thing - when I click on "New contact" this error is shown:

Nonexistant class "Horde_Form_Type_phone" for field type "phone"

It might be a syntax error, but I haven't changed any code by myself..
I would be greatefull if anyone could help me..

Regards,

Arminas