[turba] read-only ldap sources

liamr at umich.edu liamr at umich.edu
Wed Mar 12 16:08:01 UTC 2008

Do We need to set permissions for each child permission added?  I'd
tried only setting the permissions of the RO LDAP resource, and when I
tried to access Turba as a non-admin user, the log said

Dec 04 17:32:37 HORDE [debug] [] User webtest does not have READ
permission for turba [on line 795 of
"/usr/local/projects/webmail/html-dev/horde/lib/Horde/Registry.php"]

To allow access the test user to access Turba, I had to grant each "show
/ read" to each child.

What permissions should I be setting (show, read, edit, delete), and
what are the implications?

Liam