[turba] Address Book don't get created if first user login in italian language

Roberto Nunnari robi at nunnisoft.ch
Thu Mar 13 18:28:21 UTC 2008

Hi.

I upgraded my installation, and the found out that the turba
tables were not in sync with the application, so I modified
accordigly the table and now it seams to work. Also the
original problem has disappeared.

now my horde environment is:
# pkg_info | grep -i horde
horde-base-3.2_2    Common code-base used by Horde applications
horde-imp-4.2_2     Webmail system for IMAP/POP3 mailboxes
horde-ingo-1.2      Email-filter management application
horde-kronolith-2.2_1 Calendar application
horde-mnemo-2.2     Notes and memos application
horde-passwd-3.0.1_1 Password changing module
horde-turba-2.2     Contact management application
horde-vacation-3.0.1_1 E-mail auto-responder
meta-1.0_2          Meta port for the horde framework

By the way, is there a script or something to upgrade the
database structure from one version to another?

Also, how comes that now new users entries are shown like:
- horde.shares.turba
-- 85cbc51ce70cbc459a91218579d6025f

while old users were show by their username under localsql:
- horde.shares.turba
-- localsql
--- ausername

Thank you!

--
                Roberto Nunnari -software engineer-
                     mailto:robi at nunnisoft.ch
                     http://www.nunnisoft.ch
   Residenza Boschetto 12           tel/fax: +41-91-6046511
   6935 Bosco Luganese        """    mobile: +41-76-3208561
   Switzerland               (o o)