[turba] Can't create address book

Arminas g.arminas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 09:04:24 UTC 2008

Hi,

I know it is error that is being reported quiet frequently, but I
still was not able to find a solution how to solve my problem.. When I
try to create new address book, this error is shown:

There was an error creating this address book: Unable to create a new
address book. Enter a source name in Turba's configuration at
Administration->Setup->Address Book->Shares.

The database seems to be ok. Here is tables in my DB (mysqli) :
horde_datatree
horde_datatree_attributes
horde_datatree_seq
horde_histories
horde_histories_seq
horde_prefs
horde_sessionhandler
horde_tokens
horde_users
horde_vfs
turba_objects
turba_weddingguests

I am a newbie, so I have no idea what must be changed in
./turba/config/sources.php . I don't want to let the user to share his
address book.

PS I don't a web interface to configure anything.. (I've disabled it
once and for all :) )