[turba] Turba upgrade problems fixed

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Mar 31 16:55:32 UTC 2008

Zitat von Paul van der Vlis <paul at vandervlis.nl>:

> Hello,
>
> I had problems with the create_default_histories.php script, and I see
> more people have this problem.
>
> I have modified a few lines to get it working, maybe other people find
> this while Googling. This is what I did (for Debian Etch):
>
> # @define('HORDE_BASE', dirname(__FILE__) . '/../../..');
> @define('HORDE_BASE', '/usr/share/horde3');
> # @define('TURBA_BASE', dirname(__FILE__) . '/../..');
> @define('TURBA_BASE', '/usr/share/horde3/turba');
> (...)

This comes from Debian moving the files around the file system and not
properly updating paths.

> # $name = $share->get('sourceType') . ':' . $share->get('uid');
>   $name = 'localsql' . ':' . $share->get('uid');

This shouldn't be necessary, theoretically. But maybe Michael can say
more about this.

> Another problem was in the '1.1_to_1.2.sql' script.
> There is a ';' missing at the end of a line.

Looks like no one ever used this script. Or didn't report this error
to us. Fixed in CVS.

> And I used version 1.2.5 of Turba before, and still I needed the
> '1.1_to_1.2.sql' script, strange....
>
> Upgrading Horde is not easy...
>
> With regards,
> Paul van der Vlis.
>

> This was the problem:
>
> elo2:/usr/share/horde3/turba/lib# php
> /usr/share/doc/turba2/examples/scripts/upgrades/create_default_histories.php
>
> Notice: Undefined index:   in
> /usr/share/doc/turba2/examples/scripts/upgrades/create_default_histories.php
> on line 69

I don't see anything in this line that could cause this warning,
because we only *set* array indices there. Try what I just committed,
anyway.

> Creating default histories for localsql ...
>
> Notice: Undefined index:  type in /usr/share/horde3/turba/lib/Driver.php
> on line 1075
>
> Warning:
> Turba_Driver::include_once(/usr/share/horde3/turba/lib/Driver/.php):
> failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
> /usr/share/horde3/turba/lib/Driver.php on line 1076

No recent version of Turba calls include_once anywhere near this line.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/