[turba] create new address book

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Apr 22 15:30:21 UTC 2008

Quoting Philip Steeman <philip.steeman at khbo.be>:

> Hello,
> it seems to be impossible to make a new address book when the datatree
> is set to none.
>
> However I can select 'create addressbook' and I get an answer 'The
> address book "test" was created successfully'.
>
> Is this a normal behaviour? If yes: why can I select it?
>
> Enable the datatree is not an option because it is too slow with a few
> 1000 users.

To use shares in Turba, you need to either enable the datatree or use
the new (beta) SQL share driver available in the latest Horde CVS code.

I agree though that we need to look at returning some more useful
information in that error. What version of Turba is this?

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)