[turba] problems w/ $prefs['perpage'] w/ turba 2.2rc3 and HEAD

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Wed Apr 23 22:36:51 UTC 2008

>> Looking at the code, I think the intended behavior is to display
>> the   alpha pager when browsing if we have > x entries and display
>> the   number pager if we have > x search results.  Why that's not
>> happening  on the search results is a different matter...
>

> ...and that is now fixed in HEAD and merged to FW_3

Ok, I'm searching for something in our LDAP directory that returns 47 hits.
I now get navigation, suggesting that there are 3 pages of results
(yay!), but the navigation (1 2 3 Next>).  If I click on any of them,
it runs the search against my default addressbook (sql in this case),
returning no results.  (The "From" field has changed from "UofM LDAP"
to "My Address Book", and I see in the horde logs that turba has
re-run the query against the sql addressbook).

The other curious thing is that (before I try to navigate to other
pages) the "Contacts displayed" header claims that there still only 20
results:

  Contacts displayed: [1 to 20 of 20]

I'm guessing the two issues are related.

Liam