[turba] Linking pictures or using HTML in Turba

Darrell Sullivan darrell at exquisiteimages.com
Tue May 6 13:57:58 UTC 2008

Hello,

I just installed Horde yesterday and got everything up and running to test
some things out.

One thing I was hoping to do in my contact manager was to link a contact's
picture or logo into the contact record.

I tried entering some HTML in the notes section, but the tags were all
converted to text so no images appear. I did try changing the type of the
notes to html in the attributes.php file, but after changing the type when
clicking on the "edit" link the html field was display only. I also tried
adding a 'readonly' -> false parameter but it remains as a display only
field on the edit screen.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to have a field in Turba that would
either allow me to enter HTML or that will allow a linked image to be
displayed?

I do not need to actually store the images in Turba, but I do want the
images to be displayed when the contact is displayed not require opening a
file or another browser.

Thank you for any assistance.