[turba] problem of upgrade turba from 2.1.7 to 2.2

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed May 28 13:17:44 UTC 2008

Quoting David Chang <david at tmv.gov.tw>:

> After upgrade localsql backend from 2.1.7 to 2.2,some of prefences did
> not work/map successfully,eg.
> imp[search_source],imp[search_fields],turba[addressbooks]. For
> example, after run done 2007-06-17_flatten_shares.php ,and login to
> horde-3.2,the imp[search_source] preference looks like this:
> pref_uid  pref_scope  pref_name    pref_value
> ========  ==========  =========    ==========
> user_a    turba       addressbooks localsql
>                                     local_ldap
>                                     localsql:dd38b1b284f79796351d0c5fda5fd80f
>                                     localsql:55dae36c62c8e10ef9583cf522299ff1
>
> However,as i know,if it work ,that should be,
> pref_uid  pref_scope  pref_name    pref_value
> ========  ==========  =========    ==========
> user_a    turba       addressbooks user_a
>                                     local_ldap
>                                     dd38b1b284f79796351d0c5fda5fd80f
>                                     55dae36c62c8e10ef9583cf522299ff1
>
> FYI,here are the turba's conf.php :
> $conf['client']['addressbook'] = 'localsql';
> $conf['shares']['source'] = 'localsql';
>
> What else am i miss in the upgrade step ?

Those values *should* be updated transparently as each user logs in
for the first time after the upgrade.  Since it's a preference
setting, and some preference backends would require a
username/password for each user we are modifying it was impossible to
perform this part of the upgrade from a command line script.  Try
having one of the user login and access turba/imp and then check the
value of those prefs.

Thanks,
mike

--