[turba] Turba having problems with external databases

Manilal K M libregeek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 07:29:25 UTC 2008

Hello,
  I have installed and configured the latest stable version horde(3.2)
and turba(2.2) in our Centos-4.6 server with PHP-5.2.6 and MySQL-5.0.
I have configured three address books in turba - Two from LDAP and one
from a MySQL table in the default horde database(mysql). These three
address books work perfectly. But everything went bad when I added an
address book from an external MySQL database. After adding the
external database, the existing three sources disappeared and only the
external source is listed without a proper title. Here is the
sources.php file entry corresponding to the external address book:

$cfgSources['sql_crm_contacts'] = array(
    'title' => _("CRM Contacts"),
    'type' => 'sql',

     'params' => array(
         'phptype' => 'mysql',
         'hostspec' => 'localhost',
         'username' => 'vtigeruser',
         'password' => '*********',
         'database' => 'crmdb',
         'table' => 'vtiger_contactdetails LEFT JOIN vtiger_account ON
vtiger_contactdetails.accountid=vtiger_account.accountid',
         'charset' => 'iso-8859-1'
    ),
    'map' => array(
        '__key' => 'vtiger_contactdetails.contactid',
        'name' => array('fields' => array('firstname',
'lastname'),'format' => '%s %s', 'attribute' => 'name'),
        'firstname' => 'vtiger_contactdetails.firstname',
        'lastname' => 'vtiger_contactdetails.lastname',
        'email' => 'vtiger_contactdetails.email',
        'cellPhone' => 'vtiger_contactdetails.mobile',
        'workPhone' => 'vtiger_contactdetails.phone',
        'title' => 'vtiger_contactdetails.title',
        'company' => 'vtiger_account. accountname'
    ),
    'search' => array('name','email','company'),
    'strict' => array(),
    'export' => true,
    'browse' => true,
    'use_shares' => true,
    'readonly' => true,
);

Does any one know why this happens? How can I troubleshoot this problem ?

regards
--
Manilal K M : മണിലാല്‍ കെ എം.
http://libregeek.blogspot.com