[turba] add a book icon next to a sender's e-mail

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jun 4 22:56:10 UTC 2008

Zitat von Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>>> Sure. Would this be a new turba hook, or were you thinking of
>>> something like a postauthenticate hook?
>>
>> Neither. It should be a preference hook for IMP.
>
> ...but the functionality that this hook would provide (turning a
> share-enabled source name into the user's actual share id/name)
> would  be useful in other places as well. Specifically, if we were
> to do  this, it would be nice to be able to use this in Turba's
> addressbook,  sync, default_dir etc... I guess that would require a
> pref hook in  Turba as well?

Yes, indeed. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we currently use sane
defaults for the address book prefs everywhere, so this is only
necessary if people want to set different default values that still
include the user's personal share, right?

So we probably don't need a hook for each and every pref, but just an
example, both in IMP and Turba about how to retrieve the user's share
name. People can generate other hooks from there.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/