[turba] Browsing shared directory doesn't pull all records from LDAP

Sean Coleman coleman at boulder.nist.gov
Wed Jun 11 21:08:33 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am not a LDAP person so please bear with me. I set up my shared LDAP
addressbook
using the settings I use for my addressbook in Thunderbird. When I
browse the addressbook
and select all, it only shows entries from A - C. When I click on a
letter at the top of the screen
which is greater than C, I get back "No matching contacts".

I have determined that sizelimit has something to do with it. When I set
it to 6, I did get back
6 entries from the letter A when browsing all. I increased the value to
10000 and still only got
back entries from A to the middle of C. Is there an external limit I am
hitting with LDAP which
has nothing to do with turba? If there is no limitation, is there
something I can do to the configuration
so all the entries are retrieved?

Thank you,

Sean Coleman