[turba] One current issue with latest stable turba release

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Tue Jun 24 04:05:20 UTC 2008

Mike, thanks for responding to my previous post, I have managed to get
everything working.

Now my next issue/problem with turba:

With turba 2.1.7, I have the display pref set to search.  When you
click on address book, then get the search screen, you can press the
space bar in the matching column and get a list of all contacts.  With
2.2.1 this is no works.  Is the only currently supported way of
getting a full listing to use browse instead of search with a big
number for the number of items per page?

Would it be hard to re-implement the old way?

Thanks,

John Bennett