[turba] Shared books problem

Ivan atlanoff at nobat.ru
Wed Jun 25 04:19:02 UTC 2008

Hello Turba,

I have question about shared address books.

I have two address books with shared read-write permissions.
But they are not visible from other accounts.

They have only default book that cannot be deleted (after deletion new
AB appears with default name).

At one moment there was a strange situation.
From one account - deletion of own AB leads to appearing of shared books.
After adding own AB - they were disappear.
But this situation I cannot reproduce now.
Maybe because that was new user for Horde (first login I guess or
something like that) .
I did not try one more time with new user.

PS. Horde is WebMail edition 1.1
AdressBooks are stored in mysql.

TIA.

--