[turba] Syncing contacts only syncs mobile phone number

Thu Jun 26 19:11:29 UTC 2008

I use Synthesis to sync my contacts, events and tasks up to my Horde
database. It appears that everything is syncing just fine and no error
messages are appearing in the logs.

The issue that I am seeing is that when I sync the contacts only the
mobile phone number is syncing up. The home and work phone numbers are
not brought over. Is this a known issue or perhaps a bug on the
Synthesis side of things? I had this with the RC version of Turba but I
was hoping maybe the latest version might have fixed it.

I am using a Palm Treo wx700 running Windows Mobile and the SynthesisXML
client if that help or matters.

-Eric