[turba] Syncing contacts only syncs mobile phone number

Fri Jun 27 13:11:53 UTC 2008

Jan Schneider wrote:

>> I use Synthesis to sync my contacts, events and tasks up to my Horde
>> database. It appears that everything is syncing just fine and no
>> error messages are appearing in the logs.
>>
>> The issue that I am seeing is that when I sync the contacts only the
>> mobile phone number is syncing up. The home and work phone numbers
>> are not brought over. Is this a known issue or perhaps a bug on the
>> Synthesis side of things? I had this with the RC version of Turba but
>> I was hoping maybe the latest version might have fixed it.
>
> It does.
>
> Jan.

Thanks Jan:

I noticed in the bug log also that it should be fixed for 2.2.1 but I am
still seeing this issue with 2.2.1. Are there any other locations other
than the Horde logs that I can look for information to pass along that
would be useful in figuring out why it is happening? I am wondering if
the mapping is different on the Treo using Synthesis?

In looking at the data.txt file that is in the /tmp/sync directory, it
appears that all three phone numbers are being sent over to the server.

TEL;HOME;VOICE;X-Synthesis-Ref1:
TEL;WORK;VOICE;X-Synthesis-Ref1:
TEL;CELL;VOICE;X-Synthesis-Ref1:

But for some reason it isn't reaching the database. If you would like me
to update the bug ticket with logs and such please let me know which
logs and files you would like to see.

-Eric