[turba] Multiple email addresses in a turba object

Sean Coleman coleman at boulder.nist.gov
Wed Jul 2 02:16:07 UTC 2008

I am upgrading Turba from 1.2 to 2.2. I have several users who have
multiple email addresses entered for
a single email email address. When I run the 2.1_2.2_sql_schema.php
script, it wipes out all the email addresses
for that particular entry in the addressbook. Basically, I have an entry
that looks like the following:

INSERT INTO turba_objects VALUES
('d4a7a77867f505c48ae65185a37d0deb','user1 at nist.gov','Object',NULL,'H2
Group',NULL,'user2 at nist.gov, user3 at nist.gov, user4 at nist.gov,
user5 at nist.gov, user6 at nist.gov, user7 at nist.gov','','','','','','','','','');

There are no individual entries for user2 - user7.

Is there a way to convert this to a list automatically? This is not the
only one which looks like this in the database.
I am thinking of testing for a , in the conversion script and not have
it call getBareEmail so the list is maintained
but I would rather convert it to a list.

Sean Coleman