[turba] Browse through alphabetical list gives wrong URL

Yves Bilgeri yves.bilgeri at bbw.ch
Thu Aug 14 11:42:33 UTC 2008

Hi

I have the latest stable Horde/Turba installed and configured a shared
ldap addressbook to an Active Directory.

Now when I click on "List" in Turba, I see the first entries and the
alphabet to navigate, so I click for example on the letter C and it
lists the person beginning with C, but when I now click on a letter i
get a http error 500.

The thing is that the second time the URL in the alphabet is somehow wrong:

http://example.com/horde/turba/browse.php?key=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fexample.com%2Fhorde%2Fturba%2Fbrowse.php%3Fkey%3D%26url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fexample.com%252Fhorde%252Fturba%252Fbrowse.php%26page%3DH%26show%3Dall&page=I&show=all

Is this a bug, or is something wrong in my config?

Thanks in advance,
Yves

$cfgSources['localldap'] = array(
     'title' => _("Shared Directory"),
     'type' => 'ldap',
     'params' => array(
         'server' => 'example.com',
         'port' => 389,
         'tls' => false,
         'root' => 'ou=Teacher,ou=Benutzer,dc=example,dc=com',
         'bind_dn' => 'user at example.com',
         'bind_password' => '****',
         'dn' => array('cn'),
	'organizationalPerson', 'inetOrgPerson'),
         'objectclass' => array('organizationalPerson'),
         'scope' => 'one',
         'charset' => 'utf-8',
         'version' => 3
     ),