[turba] Addressbook sorting

Mark Wadham MWadham at alentus.com
Tue Sep 2 11:17:25 UTC 2008

Sorry, I meant 2.1!

-----Original Message-----
From: turba-bounces at lists.horde.org [mailto:turba-bounces at lists.horde.org] On Behalf Of Mark Wadham
Sent: 02 September 2008 10:22
To: turba at lists.horde.org
Subject: [turba] Addressbook sorting

Hi,

Since upgrading to 3.2 my turba addressbook seems to be indexing contacts via name_prefix which most users have as blank for all contacts.  For example, if a user clicks on 'All' they see all of their contacts, but if they click on any of the letters A-Z they see no contacts unless the contact has a name_prefix that starts with that letter.

I can't find an option to change this, so please could someone let me know how.  Ideally they should be sorted by Last or First name.

Thanks,

Mark