[turba] Addressbook sorting by wrong field

Mark Wadham MWadham at alentus.com
Wed Sep 10 11:30:50 UTC 2008

Hi guys,

Would appreciate any help with this as it's been broken for some time and I'm at a loss as to how to resolve it..

Since upgrading to 2.2 my turba addressbook seems to be indexing contacts via name_prefix which most users have as blank for all contacts.  For example, if a user clicks on 'All' they see all of their contacts, but if they click on any of the letters A-Z they see no contacts unless the contact has a name_prefix that starts with that letter.

I can't find an option to change this, so please could someone let me know how.  Ideally they should be sorted by Last or First name.

Thanks,

Mark