[turba] usercertificate; binary from ldap to send the encryted messages

Andy Loughran andy at zednax.com
Thu Sep 18 08:30:27 UTC 2008

Sanaullah,

'bump' would have had just the same outcome, but with alot more 'grace.'

also checking back in the mailing list may provide you with the correct
answer:

http://marc.info/?l=imp&m=117507922029977&w=2

Regards,

Andy

--

Zednax Limited
W: http://www.zednax.com

Zednax Limited is registered in England and Wales, Company no. 05321754.
Registered address: Meadow House, Meadow Lane, Nottingham, NG2 3HS.
Zednax Limited is VAT registered, VAT registration no. GB 855 4468 92.