[turba] Accessing The Turba API

Dion Rowney d.r at usask.ca
Fri Sep 19 16:11:44 UTC 2008

If I did this, what are valid values should I use for these fields:

object_id
object_uid

They appear to be some random information which may be linked to other
data in the database.

My app already partially works.  It is a modified version of the
redirect.php in the imp folder.  I have figured out I can run basic
function like Turba::getDefaultAddressBook() etc...  I was just looking
for the correct functions to use to create a contact and insert it into
the default addressbook.

The direct method would probably also work, but I assumed these
aforementioned fields would need to be valid data and therefore pursued
the API method instead.

Please advise.

Dion