[turba] Problem with Turba H3 (2.2.1) (June 13 2008

Cedric horde-webmail at derytelecom.ca
Mon Sep 22 13:48:52 UTC 2008

Hi all,

We recently upgrade from a old version of Horde to the latest one.

Since i had some problem accessing the adresse book i did upgrade tot he
latest cvs to see if the same problem was happening and it still there.

horde-3.2.1
turba-h3-2.2.1 or latest CVS

I did apply the mysql upgrade for the turba object

Now if i create a new entry in the address book and i list the content
of the address book i see the new entry but if i click on this entry to
access the detail i get a error message telling me that the entry do not
exists.

Anyone kind enough to help me fix this ?

Regards
Cedric