[turba] Horde with ADS address book

Ryan . ryan.virgo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 11:24:04 UTC 2008

Hello List

iam still struggling to configure my horde to query and ADS fr mail address,

when i run an ldap search from the command line iam able to get a response
to my query, below is my command

ldapsearch -x -h 192.168.31.202 -b "dc=crestgraphics,dc=com" -D
"cn=proxyuser,cn=users,dc=crestgraphics,dc=com" -w aslk0912 "mail=*"

The above command gives me a list of the users in ADS with the mail
attribute set

The query filter in my sources.php is

'filter' => '(&(uid=*)(objectClass=posixAccount))'

Is this correct ???  or does it need any modification ???

:9 plz help :(

--
Ryan