[turba] LDAP Authorization

eculp eculp at encontacto.net
Sun Oct 12 14:59:42 UTC 2008

Quoting Jorge Hernandez <jorgeh at fsbcomputers.com>:

>   I want to configure horde to authenticate using an existing LDAP
> server, I tried the Existing LDAP in How To, but it didn't work, so
> can somebody tell me where I can find information how to do it.
>
>   Thanks in advance,

Jorge,

IIRC, you have sent several emails about this.  It is actually pretty
simple if you are handy with ldap.  Probably what you might want to do
would be send the ldap part of your horde/conf.php, a copy of one of
your users information and maybe your slapd.conf file ONLY CHANGING
the passwords please. and I'm sure someone will be able to see the
problem and/or guide you to troubleshooting it.   If I were you, I
would put the information I mentioned online and just add the link in
the email.

good luck,

ed