[turba] LDAP Authorization

Martin Fraser mdf at darksnow.net
Mon Oct 13 08:23:48 UTC 2008

That looks to me like a problem with your schema setup. You need to add
the horde.schema file to your slapd.conf
First, copy the horde/scripts/ldap/horde.schema to your ldap schema
directory, then add the following:
include         /etc/ldap/schema/horde.schema

The line above is for debian, adjust as needed.

That will allow the attrs line to work properly. I have LDAP auth for my
network, but I'm not using Samba, so follow the instructions given about
the password fields.

Good luck.

Martin...