[turba] Turba upgrade problem

Jose-Marcio Martins da Cruz Jose-Marcio.Martins at mines-paristech.fr
Wed Oct 22 13:34:53 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm upgrading my horde/imp/turba installation.

Horde : 3.1.6 -> 3.3
Turba : 2.1.6 -> 2.3

Turba uses two sources of data : an LDAP directory and mysql.

When I try to access data from either address books, I have the
following messages (both with LDAP and mysql sources) :

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/export/htdocs/imap/horde/turba/lib/ListView.php on line 311

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/export/htdocs/imap/horde/turba/lib/ListView.php on line 341

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/export/htdocs/imap/horde/turba/lib/ListView.php on line 311

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/export/htdocs/imap/horde/turba/lib/ListView.php on line 311

This was working before and I followed all upgrade instructions inside
doc/UPGRADE files.

Any hint ???