[turba] how to save a photo through the api --> rpc request

roman stachura stachrom at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 07:22:47 UTC 2008

>>> http://cvs.horde.org/co.php/framework/RPC/docs/examples/soap.php?r=1.2
>>> http://cvs.horde.org/co.php/framework/RPC/docs/examples/soap.pl?r=1.1
>>>
>>> You probably have to explicitly pass the binary data as a SOAP_Value
>>> object:
>>> http://pear.php.net/package/SOAP/docs/latest/SOAP/SOAP_Value.html#methodSOAP_Value
>>>
>> I guess this requires at least php5.
>
> Why do you say that?

Either I got a badly broken horde install (soap server) or I miss
something else.
If I go for a soap request under php 5 things work well.
If I do the same request on a php4 horde install things turn really bad.

php 5 http://webmail.cmdbase.ch/test.php
php 4 http://horde.akero.ch/test.php

and the result for php4 box : http://entwicklung.akero.ch/example/soap.php