[turba] how to save a photo through the api --> rpc request

roman stachura stachrom at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 15:24:58 UTC 2008

Jan Schneider schrieb:
> Zitat von roman stachura <stachrom at gmail.com>:
>
>> Michael Rubinsky schrieb:

>>> Why do you say that?
>>
>> Either I got a badly broken horde install (soap server) or I miss
>> something else.
>> If I go for a soap request under php 5 things work well.
>> If I do the same request on a php4 horde install things turn really bad.
>>
>> php 5 http://webmail.cmdbase.ch/test.php
>> php 4 http://horde.akero.ch/test.php
>>
>> and the result for php4 box :
>> http://entwicklung.akero.ch/example/soap.php
>
> Ignore the warning for now, you probably just have different error
> levels set on your php4 and php5 installs. But the SOAP fault message
> is crystal clear.

I do have exact the same level of error reporting and I do the SAME
request, no changes in the  number of parameters. At this point of view
the SOAP fault is not so crystal clear to me...
Anyway I added the two missing arguments like requestet by SOAP fault.

$rpc_arguments = array(
  'owneronly' => false,
  'permission' => 0
);