[turba] private flag does not work (funambol or turba problem?)

Iakovos Mavroidis iakovosmavro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 13:57:59 UTC 2008

Thanks! It worked.

One more question. I am trying to use outlook private flag. Unfortunately
the funambol plugin keeps syncing the outlook private contacts. Can Turba
read the outlook private flag and stop the contact from syncing? Actually it
would be even better if Turba could read the private flag and sync the
contact to some other privte addressbook (not the public one specified in
$conf['client']['addressbook']). In this case we would need to specify two
addressbooks (the public and the private) in conf.php of Turba.

Thanks again,
Iakovos