[turba] MDB2 error when creating addressbook!!

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Nov 25 15:49:58 UTC 2008

Quoting Hok Hie Tjioe <hhtjioe at yahoo.com>:

> Michael,
>
> Honestly I have install a clean Horde Groupware Webmail Edition.
> Last version and use the sql script in
> horde/script/sql/groupware.sql" to initialize the database!

Ok. Strange though.  Any chance this was an existing database - maybe
you copied tables over?  Either way, you need to change the sequence
column names. There is an upgrade script to do this.  I'm not sure
that it is included in the groupware install or not, so if it's not
there you can download from:

http://cvs.horde.org/co.php/horde/scripts/upgrades/2008-08-29_fix_mdb2_sequences.php?r=1.1.2.5&p=1

Thanks,
mike