[turba] source of turba_objects.owner_id value

Christopher Hunt chunt at reachone.com
Fri Feb 13 22:23:13 UTC 2009

I'm planning on disabling the use of GAB (Global Address Books).  This seems to prevent users from seeing any address book other than "theirs".  I assume "theirs" is the one where the value of turba_objects.owner_id equals their login, or in this case, their email address.  How can I find how many users have multiple address books and if possible, to merge them into "theirs" which will be the only one left soon?

I've tried to correlate the value of turba_objects.owner_id to a turba_objects.object_id or to a horde_users.user_uid but I've been unsuccessful.

Where does the vale of turba_objects.owner_id come from and how can I correlate it with a login?

I'm using horde-3.1.3 with turba-h3-2.1.2

TIA,
Chris