[turba] Trouble with _prefs['columns']

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca
Thu Apr 16 14:37:21 UTC 2009

Turba 2.3.1

I am trying to set the following default for everybody but it only works
for localsql when 'use_shares' => false is set for localsql in
sources.php . Is there a way to use localsql in __prefs['columns'] when
using 'use_shares' => true ?

// Columns to be displayed in Browse and Search results, with entries
// for the columns displayed for each address book.  Separate address
// book stanzas with \n and columns with \t. The "name" column is
// currently always displayed first and so cannot be modified here.
// Double quotes MUST be used as in the example.
$_prefs['columns'] = array(
     'value' =>
"localsql\tfirstname\tlastname\temail\nglobalsql\tfirstname\tlastname\temail\tworkAddress\tcompany",
     'locked' => false,
     'shared' => false,
     'type' => 'implicit',
);

conf.php . Not sure that I have $conf['client']['addressbook'] correct
as I am having trouble deciphering this comment:

"Name of client addressbook. If this is a shared address book, use the
share id, not the source name"

$conf['menu']['import_export'] = true;
$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('imp');
$conf['client']['addressbook'] = 'localsql';
$conf['shares']['source'] = 'localsql';
$conf['comments']['allow'] = true;
$conf['documents']['type'] = 'none';